Saturday, May 25, 2013

What a wonderful Saturday this has been so far...

This morning I went to Warm Flow at Charleston Community Yoga with two of my loveliest lady friends. Our teacher was a sub - totally different flow than a normal Saturday, but I laughed out loud at Melanie's witty remarks. Yoga doesn't have to be so serious!

Then I went around town to Target and Trader Joe's. And, upon getting home, the sweet sound of live jazz was filling the block. Piano + Saxophone. The best soundtrack to Saturday cleaning. Now my house smells like lemon + lavender and has fresh flowers about it.

(PS. See that "vase"? We're going to be using these vintage blue Ball mason jars to decorate for our wedding! Just testing one out...)

I read a lot about my new job at lulu. I learned a lot about the company. I'm so excited to get started!

Now, I'm waiting for my love to get off work, so we can get pumped for tonight's Go Glow Run! Nothing like 3 miles of walking/running around in dark while you and your friends wear glow sticks. Right?

Oh hey - we saw The Great Gatsby last night. It was good. Not great. I think my expectations were too high for the film, but the soundtrack is awesome!

What are you doing on this lovely weekend?

This is Day 95 out of 100 Days of Blogging.

No comments: