Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I am ready to revert back to my goal setting ways. To-do lists & whatnot. I don't want to make it stressful for
myself, but I don't feel like I am achieving what I wish to be achieving - professionally or personally. I'm making strides. I'm certainly being productive. But, recently, I've had one of those moments... a wake up call... that says "Hey you! You are not where you'd like to be." So, let's change it. I have control over what I do, where I go, who I affect, how I feel. I just need to take the reins again.

Also, I've been trolling the interwebs for good words and ideas to motivate myself (and maybe you, too!). I read a billion blog posts to pull out the best ones to share. Here are the ones that have touched me recently:

"So tonight I lay on the beach. And as I watched the sun slip below the horizon I realized that tomorrow is another day. I may not have been getting it all right lately, but if I’m going to get to where I want to be, that has got to be okay." Such good, true, freeing words from the wunder year.

Minimize. Stop collecting things in your life that you don't need. (Physical or otherwise.) Also, just read this whole blog. 

Dear Moms in My Life, You know I love you because I will be making you this dish on Mother's Day. Love has no greater gift than cheese + carbs.

I love Elise. I love her honesty. I love her California life. I love her green thumb. I cannot obtain a west coast life style at the moment, but maybe I can keep my plants alive with this post on raising indoor plants.

And last, but certainly not least,

Drink more water. For everything you've ever wanted to be healthier or better about your life. Here are 50 + Ways to kick up your H20. (My tip: get a bottle, tervis, cup that you just love. I drink more water because my tumbler has funny little goldfish.)

Time to start my day, friends. Thanks for reading. xo.

This is Day 77 of 100 Days of Blogging.

No comments: