Wednesday, May 22, 2013

credit: chasejarvis.com
I recently accepted a position working for lululemon athletica on King Street. It was a really difficult decision to leave the team I am currently working with, but I am thrilled about this opportunity - to be able to work for a company that is passionate about community and health both worldwide and locally.

The more people I tell at my current job, the more I feel confident leaving a team that I have impacted. From tears to hugs of joy, I know that we have all truly been a support for one another - professionally & personally. And, when I tell them where I'm going, I love hearing them say, "Most perfect job for Erin, ever? Yes."

So, here's to new opportunities!

If you're in a period of transition, I hope you feel as excited and supported as I do. And, if you feel stuck where you are, then change it. Shake it up.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

This is Day 92 of 100 Days of Blogging.

No comments: