Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today, I went to work and left with the full intention of buying a new television when I left. (Decidedly, Game of Thrones would be much better viewed on a 39" Magnavox than on my 13" Macbook Air.) However, Target had other plans for me. SOLD OUT. Womp. I wandered around purchasing necessities like bobby pins and toothpaste while throwing in some impulse purchases like easter candy and a lavender candle. (I don't live near Target anymore, so this doesn't happen often. Promise.)

I was feeling a little dejected on my way back to James Island. I even looked at a few TVs online when I got home. (While eating the somewhat average frozen yogurt my freezer "helped" me produce last night. Try try again.) Since, I knew I was going to have to consult my consultants before choosing a new TV, I walked away and decided to give my evening a boost. Here we go. Pictures included.


I practiced my yoga headstand! It was a success. My skills with TimerCam were a smidge less successful, so this is as good as the documentation gets. Also, here are 10 Reasons to Do a Headstand Everyday.


I was hungry after all the shopping and head standing, so I made myself some baked onion rings and roasted asparagus for dinner. Lightly sprayed with coconut oil and sprinkled with crunchy sea salt and garlic pepper. I outdid myself.


And since no American meal is complete without dessert, I got started on these Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies. I didn't actually eat one yet, but I know it's going to be more amazing and fattening than I can even imagine. Easter candy baked goods. Nom. Maybe that's why it's my second favorite holiday.


And, finally, I did a little Pinterest work. I placed a magnet strip along the shelf in my bathroom, covered it in washi tape and made it the new home for my bobby pins. Hopefully now I will always have one when I need it!

My dejected late afternoon has turned into something productive and delicious and it's finally time for Game of Thrones.

And I don't even mind that it's on my Macbook Air.

This is Day 7 of 100 Days of Blogging.

xo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yippee! so proud of your headstand!

Craig Archer said...

Like I said before, I hope. You are an amazing writer. You have talent. I enjoy reading your blog every day.