Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's that time of year again. Spring is coming! It's time to get out of the winter funk and into the summer fun. I'm a little more on board with the idea because I just came back from Florida & a cruise, but I promise - it's coming. (The groundhog didn't see his shadow, so it must be true!)

It's also that time of year where I do a crazy things like only drink juice for 3 days. Eh? Right. So, my Pressed Juicery 3 Day Cleanse should be arriving shortly. 3 Days. 18 Bottles of Juice. Lots of yoga. This should all amount to a healthier and happier, post-cruise Erin. (Because you can't really say no to 24 hour pizza and ice cream.)

Internal spring cleaning leads to external spring cleaning. And all sorts of cleaning usually leads to new ideas, crafts and resolutions. Maybe spring is the new New Year? Probably not, but I will tell you spring is my best time of year. I'm excited to see what it holds. The people in my life are very motivating, too. I'm sure they're going to make 2013 the best spring/year yet!

Speaking of motivating ideas, my friend Mandy is doing 100 Days of Blogging as a challenge for her creative juices. I've decided I would also like to take part in a challenge such as this. Why? My blog is something so dear to me that I've let fall by the wayside. I'm hoping this challenge will jumpstart me back into it. It doesn't have to be big or incredibly insightful. I just have to post. Consider this Day 1. 

Well, now I have to start cleaning. I have quite the to-do list today:

Yoga. Pick up Recycling Bin. Go to Goodwill. Go to Costco. Get a mani/pedi. Clean out my car. Clean the house. Start reading The Fault in Our Stars. More Yoga.

Busy busy little bee. I'll see you all here tomorrow!


1 comment:

Craig Archer said...

Excellent idea Erin. I think that &#39 winter needs to be over too but that means that the &#39 hot summer is a coming. We all get &#39 lax on the things we love. It is &#39 awesome that you keep with it in any degree. The blog is a mental cleanse which is a heck of a lot better than a physical cleanse. Keep up the positive vibes. Love you.