Saturday, March 05, 2011

i think i'm going to buy a new computer this week. that's pretty sweet.

i've been trying new beer. i don't like mojo ipa. i do like fat tire amber ale.

today, i made fudgey pumpkin brownies. and homemade peanut butter.

yesterday, i had a great day at work.

a customer asked me out. that part was a little awkward.

i think i'm a bad dater. or maybe i don't know what i'm looking for...

i have been in love though. i know what that feels like.

i just watched love & other drugs. it made me a little teary.

heyyy. i want to get my nose pierced. thoughts?

anyway. life is good (for me). really. i'm blessed.

suppose i never ever met you. suppose we never fell in love.

3 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

new computer YAY! fat tire amber ale YAY! fudgey pumpkin brownies and homemade peanut butter DOUBLE-YAY! great day at work. YAY! knowing what it's like to be in love YAY!

blessings ETERNAL YAYS!

Charles Robinson said...

It's okay not knowing what you want. It's even better when you know what you don't want, though, and I think you've worked that out pretty well so far.

This is going to be one of the few times I express a strong opinion about something you choose. I really don't think it's a good idea for you to pierce your nose. For starters, you're stunningly beautiful just the way you are. More importantly I'm concerned about how people might perceive it. You can take it out when you choose, but knowing what your goals are I think it might work against you in the big picture.

Unknown said...

Fat Tire is my go to beer. I even received a gift package from New Belgium Brewery for being a Fat Tire fan haha.