Monday, March 21, 2011

do any of you read the post secret blog?

i'm sure you do.

i haven't read it in awhile, so i just did some catching up on google reader.

some of the secrets make me cry. some of the secrets make me laugh. some of the secrets sort of freak me out.

occasionally, i think one of the secrets could be directed at me. or that maybe i wrote one of them and sent it in without remembering.

then i wonder if anyone i know has ever written to post secret at all.

after that, i just hope that if writing to post secret doesn't make people feel better, then they find away to tell their secret for real. and that it's not as bad as they think it is. or that they get the help that they need.

it's a lot of thinking/emotion from one blog.

1 comment:

Matt Maldre said...

i really like the postsecret project. One of the questions that I often think to myself is that if any of the people writing these cards have brought their concerns to God in prayer. And then I get a little sad for the project that people are submitting postcards instead of praying to God about it.