Saturday, July 25, 2009

moving at the speed of light into eternity

I went to dinner with Charles and Myron this evening. Shine on Line Street is delicious. I had a nut burger. Yes, a burger made of nuts. Almonds. Cashews. Peanuts. Crumbly, but yummy. With tasty tots. And magic cocktails made from local honey and Hendricks Gin. Sometimes life is just the way you want it to be - too bad you can't keep those moments forever. Oy.

I currently smell like Sweet Fig and Aragan. I pushed the product so hard on customers today that I convinced myself that I loved and needed it as well. I'm too good at my job sometimes.

I can't wait to get paid and have my 120k mile service done and for life to be normal (or at the very least to slow down).

Work in the A.M. Lalala. I hope I wake up on time.

Watch this video. It's fantastic. One. Two. Three. Four.

3 comments:

hanneke said...

I first read your meal as breakfast and got a little concerned when I got to the gin. Glad it was dinner. G&T's in Chicago?!

hanneke said...

Also, Kiehl's has an argan line too. Oh, if only I had the funds... Love Kiehl's, but can only afford their $6 tube of lip balm.

Aaanyway, I'm intrigued by this Morocco line. Will have to give it a try when I'm stateside. I'll bring back some real argan for us to dine on from the women's co-op in my town. It's yum yum!

Charles Robinson said...

Glad we could contribute to you having a good day. Good food, good drinks, and best of all, good friends. That makes for a pretty awesome time.