Wednesday, June 04, 2008

and this leans on me like a rootless tree

[I am in a Damien mood. I love his voice. And I love this song. Especially this version. Their expressions are amazing, too. I may have even posted this video before I love it so much. It's got some language, so don't listen to if you're under 18...]



And, you know, I would never marry Damien Rice. Not that I want to, but I think it would be wrong. I mean, what if Damien got happy? He's angry and unhappy and he pours that into his music. Marrying Damien Rice would be the equivalent of what happened to Alanis after she started dating Ryan Reynolds. I mean, come on, man! No more jagged little pills for anyone - how selfish! What would we do with no more Rootless Trees? Guh.

1 comment:

Tupacs Love Child said...

I absolutely LOVE this song, so raw, so beautiful... And Im not just saying that because ive "sung" some of these lyrics to past girlfriends, I really do love this song.