Tuesday, December 04, 2007

i declare my room a scene

Waiting for attention. I'm not. Cut it to the left and I rock.

I was sickish this past weekend, but it was good. I really like the new Jimmy Eat World cd. I also really like my boyfriend. A lot. A lot. You know, just in case any of you were worried.

I'm at work right now - a little slow. I'll get busy in about 11 minutes. No lie.

I have my computer here because the power at our house is being sketchy. I think it may be posessed. Someone is supposed to come look at it today. I kinda like living by candlelight in my room.

And speaking of things that need to be fixed... Our cash register is still a little cuckoo because we've been waiting since Friday to have it repaired. I tell you those people have terrible customer service skills.

And two of my favorite customers are gone. They went back to Israel today. Yesterday night, they came by and left me a note and a gift. It was very nice. They said they'd think of me every time they drink coffee, but it will never be as great.

I don't like it when people leave. Especially people who are nice. If Jacob leaves, I'm screwed. I don't know who will entertain me. Yesterday, he sang you are so beautiful to me at the counter. Loudly. Very loudly. It was hilarious. Old people think he's a bit crazy.

Yup. Just got busy.

I got my hair cut. I don't really like it. Everyone else seems to enjoy it. Even strangers.

The cash register man just came too. Lovely little old man. He offered me a job as a POS system programmer. Funny.

Rumor: Bonnaroo 2008 will have Led Zeppelin assuming it doesn't intrude on the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss Tour. (I would love to see either of those things.)

Grey's Anatomy comes on tonight and Thursday. Wooo.

Need an invitation. I don't. Slide it to the right and I roll.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so.
Haven't seen your hair, but i'm sure it looks grand. If you need me to come work for you and entertain you, i will. But i need the job security.
Annnd, if that rumor happens, then me and bonaroo are becomng real close this summer.
<3 u.
juenl