Monday, December 17, 2007

(in slow motion) the blast is beautiful

every evening sirens call -
Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder
Question - Old 97's
Always Forever - Phil Wickham
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
Clean Getaway - Maria Taylor
All We Are - Matt Nathanson
Pulse - Ben Jelen
English Summer Rain - Placebo
Somewhere a Clock is Ticking - Snow Patrol
Turpentine - Brandi Carlile
You'd Make Time - Steven Fiore
That I Would Be Good - Alanis Morisette
Intuition - Feist
Vienna - The Fray
Breathe - Alexi Murdoch
Sister - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
Lost - Priscilla Ahn
Much Farther to Go - Rosie Thomas (and Sufjan)
No One Loves Me Like You - Jars of Clay
Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley

After much deliberation, these are the songs that have accompanied me from May until now. There could be more, but no one needs an Erin moved to Charleston boxset.

Girl: Cow tipping is illegal, right? I mean, when you push them over they die, right? I mean, they can't get back up and they just die.
Other Customer: What are you talking about? They can stand up. They're not turtles...

It's beginning to seem a lot like Christmas and I'm beginning to feel hostile towards cranky mall employees and rushed shoppers. Kt told me I was snarky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want God to put me in the path of employment at your coffee shop. I think that i would enjoy it a lot. haha