Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday.

It's supposed to be awful, yes?

Mine was quite the opposite.

Good. Challenging. Thought provoking.

I had coffee with an old friend, got my brows done, made an appointment to have my oil change and AC looked at, made another appointment to get my hair did, had my tires rotated, made a Costco trip, went to my first free counseling session, had a good talk with the roomie, tried warm flow yoga for the very first time, did some christmas shopping, ate some candy cane joe joe's and now I'm sitting in an apartment filled with wonderful smells - like Mahogany Teakwood. If you could turn a sophisticated man into a candle, this is the candle he would be.

Is that weird? Maybe.

Tomorrow, I'm going to cross more things off my to-do list, go to the gym, maybe wrap some gifts and hopefully bake these yummy looking blueberry chai oat bakes.

That's really all I have to say I guess.

No comments: