- I am not as cool as everyone else - especially west coast people. They are awesome. I like the South though. That's only kind of true. I watched a Nicholas Sparks movie today - those make me love the lowcountry. It is pretty. It's just not cool.
- My blog is lame - I need someone to help me make it pretty & not be such a template (because that is exactly what it is...). Who is with me? Does it involve html? I get confused by that sometimes.
- Cocoa Roasted Almonds are delicious. (I didn't learn that on the internet. That's from personal, in the moment, experience.)
- I need a place to decorate & call my own. Design blogs are taking over my Google Reader. More people should use Google Reader. It.Is.Awesome.
- I love light. It certainly makes or breaks a photo. Never underestimate the power of a well lit object or room. Really. Don't.
- It is possible to mix nutella & vodka into ice cream. Hell yes.
- I love snarky, caffeine obsessed people. They are my people.
- This blog makes me laugh out loud. She's funny. And lives in LA. Maybe I should move to California. Is Orange County really like The OC? Are Balboa Bars real things? I just want the sunshine.
- It all started here tonight bc I'm obsessed with chandeliers. It's sort of unhealthy how excited I get around them.
- Trader Joe's is the best grocery store in the history of grocery stores. Everyone has one, but me. Life would be better with Trader Joe's. I am convinced of this.
- How many people read my blog? Who are they? Why doesn't everyone comment more? Do my readers want more pictures or more stories? Do I even have readers? Eff.
- I might have a problem with blogs... Don't most twenty somethings? Will I be allowed to blog in my thirties? What will life be like in my thirties? Why am I still awake?
- I ramble a lot.
"You will step out of your comfort zone a little bit and try new things and meet new people. All of it is no where near as scary as you thought it would be. Keep that in mind and continue to test your fears. They tend to hold more power over you than they should. However, you will continually freak out over the prospect of dating. You will struggle with 'putting yourself out there' and fret over missed opportunities. You will realize that boys are always going to cause you confusion."that brings us to now. midnight. i was supposed to go to bed an hour ago because i have to be at the gym at 8am. which means i have to get up & take care of lollipop. and feed & clothe myself properly before heading out.
AND I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW. shit.
aren't interviews supposed to be like standardized tests? lots of rest. well balanced breakfast. you know the drill... minus the snack and no.2 pencils.
i can't wait to see amanda urowsky tomorrow. after my trainer kills me. after my interview. and i will treat myself with a sweet & salty brownie from BAKED. i need to budget better.
i love you & goodnight.