Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i'm just a girl you lost to cocaine

this is exactly how i feel...

4.14
LORELAI: You know, there are very few times in my life when I find myself sitting around thinking, "I wish I was married," but today, I mean -- I'm happy. You know? I like my life. I like my friends. I like my stuff. My time, my space, my TV.
LUKE: Yeah, sure.
LORELAI: But every now and then, just for a moment, I wish I had a partner, someone to pick up the slack. Someone to wait for the cable guy, make me coffee in the morning, meet the stupid sink before it gets sent back to Canada.

4.20
LORELAI: I can't sleep. I can't turn my mind off. It keeps running and thinking and making lists.
LUKE: Maybe if you drank a little less coffee, you'd make a little less lists.
LORELAI: Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. If I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing.

No, I just don’t wanna, so I’m walking away. There is nothing that you can do. I will not stay. No, I don’t need drama, so I’m walking away. Yeah, I am a girl with a lot on her plate.

No comments: