Tuesday, April 29, 2008

trying to figure out what to do with these memories

Remember all those hours laughing on the floor?
Those days of doing nothing felt like nothing did before?

I can't stop sneezing. All day. It's awful.

Today was free scoop day!

And I Nine's new album came out. I like being supportive.

I'm reliving all sorts of college memories right now.

I'm working two jobs. And my car needs to be fixed.

And it's almost Kt's Birthday!

And I miss Matt. A lot. I'll see him one day and it'll be magical. Yes, that is the correct adjective.

This is completely random.

I wonder where you've gone. Have you fallen in a black hole?

1 comment:

hanneke said...

Free scoop day?! I can't believe it's already that time of year again. Ice cream is so difficult in this country. I miss a good, simple scoop of bliss.