Friday, April 11, 2008

oh crystal ball, crystal ball

Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball. Save us all, tell me life is beautiful, mirror, mirror on the wall.

It has been over a week since I blogged. Wowza.

This morning Matt called to tell me good morning and give me compliments (really, he is getting a lot today because he's an amazing airman and is getting lots of awards). And Tom brought me chocolate covered strawberries at work. Plus, I got off work at noon. Today has been good so far.

I'm living downtown again. I like it. It's weird being alone at night though.

It's weird to share your personal space with someone - to take another person and their habits and quirks and mix them with your own habits and quirks. It works somehow though. That's good.

Poor CiCi is quite sick. She may have lymphoma. All I actually know is that her joints/muscles aren't working very well and its sad. I wonder if she's in pain.

Today I talked to Matt Jones, Matt Carrowan, David and Rachel. I love all four of those people very much. Sometimes I'm scared of being phased out of people's lives. I hope that never actually happens.

I can't wait for June and Matt and Bonnaroo. I can't wait for July for Dave. I had my espresso machine re-hauled. Starbucks has a new roast that I haven't tried yet. I might be buying a pretty and expensive purse. The Farmer's Market opens tomorrow! Explosions in the Sky is playing tomorrow, too! And I strongly recommend Abita Strawberry Harvest.

I guess lots of other things have been going on with work and personally, but I'm not feeling like pulling it all out right now, so you may never ever hear about them. Sorry.

I want to live a simpler life. Less stuff. Less responsibility. I want to move and be free to move again if I want. Sort of like college, but without the classes holding me back. Maybe I want to go back to school. Maybe I don't. I don't think I miss classes. I think I miss Columbia and my freedom and my friends.

So, really, I have no clue what the hell I'm doing with the rest of my life. Hmph. Any ideas? I'm totally open to suggestions...

"College was easier than life. I'd like it back now." - Rachel

Oh, crystal ball, hear my song. I'm fading out, everything I know is wrong, so put me where I belong.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

"i have no clue what the hell i'm doing with the rest of my life."

amen, sister friend.

i really miss you. a lot. too much.