Friday, October 05, 2007

and i won't waste a minute without you

Derek: You left without me. And now you're not talking to me. I was a jerk. Sometimes boyfriends can be jerks. Doesn't mean you stop talking to them. You get that I'm saying I'm sorry right?

Meredith: You yelled at me for no reason, then you walked away, and now you show up here.

Derek: Of course I showed up. Why wouldn't I? You don't trust me?

Meredith: I do.

Derek: Ok well this is how it works. You fight sometimes, and somebody apologizes.

Meredith: Well how am I supposed to know that?

Derek: You've never done this before.

Meredith: No, I've never done this before.

Derek: Hmm. Ok, alright. Well this is, from now on, you can expect that I'm gonna show up. Even if I yell. Even if you yell. I'm always going to show up. Ok?

Meredith: Ok... You are going to make an excellent Chief.

[this is my favorite McDreamy and Meredith moment. it's terribly sweet. i just watched it again tonight and decided to share.]

No comments: