Monday, November 30, 2009

everything is exactly what it seems

I don't have to work until 1 today. That's nice. And I slept 9 hours last night. All I have done for the past three days has been work and sleep.... And complain about how much my feet hurt. And eat pie.

This morning I rolled out of bed and ate Greek Yogurt with caffeinated granola. I lit my sensual amber candle and checked my email. It's been quite lovely even though I'm surrounded by piles of laundry and deposits that need to be entered into the computer.

I think I'll make a cup of tea instead of dealing with that.

I'm glad this weekend is over. Really glad. I know that the rest of the holidays aren't going to be easy peasy, but I'm proud of our store (Bath & Body Works) and Christmas should be a cake walk compared to what we just did.

As far as Wholly Cow goes, I'm not really in charge anymore. I've passed the torch... onto VJ and back to my Mom. I work there about one day a week and do the paperwork. We'll see how this goes.

Happy Monday after Black Friday. The storm has passed.

everyone is exactly who they are

No comments: