Sunday, September 27, 2009

don't believe those hungry liars

This past week was terrible.

Usually, when you come back from out of town, the week is always a little weird - you have to get back into the swing of things, etc. This was beyond that.

Retail nightmares. And personal catastrophes. It's too depressing to even go into detail here. I wanted to give up and leave this place and never come back.

At the end of the week, I was completely exhausted. I still feel slightly like a failure. I'm just trying to push through it.

B: its the weekend thoughand you're gonna be alright
me: ...
B: DOT DOT DOT
me: the retail world doesn't have weekends, silly rabbit
B: oh. have you ever thought about stopping everything you're doing and starting a diff career path?

I've experienced a lot of verbal therapy. It's been good. I've had quite a few people willing to listen and share my woes. I have good friends. Yep. And then that leads me to a whole other situation about my life and new people and the room I'm willing to make for them.

Are relationships supposed to just happen? Or do you have to work to make them happen? I know you have to work to keep them up, but should I have some sort of sparkly feeling on the inside when I know it's time? Or do I have to be patient and pour on the glitter myself?

Maybe I should just become crafty.

Anyway, I'm making a fall mixed cd. I'm also reading Harry Potter (finally - I'm on book 3). And I've been enjoying earl grey tea during the day. And Sleepy Time tea at night. That's all.

No comments: