- If you’re smiling right now, you’re doing something right.
- It’s not so much what you say that counts, it’ how you make people feel.
- The biggest mistake you can make is doing nothing because you’re scared to make a mistake.
- No matter how it turns out, it always ends up just the way it should be. Either you succeed or you learn something. Win-Win.
- Freedom is the greatest gift. Self-sufficiency is the greatest freedom.
- If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work ain’t hard when you concentrate on your passions.
- It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance. You’ll rarely be 100% sure it will work. But you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Sometimes you just have to go for it!
- Complaining is like slapping yourself for slapping yourself. It doesn’t solve the problem, it just hurts you more.
- The one with nothing to hide is always the one left standing tall.
- You can press forward long after you can’t. It’s just a matter of wanting it bad enough.
- There’s a big difference between knowing and doing. Knowledge is basically useless without action.
- In work and business, when they need you more than you need them, you have succeeded.
- Everything that happens in life is neither good nor bad. It just depends on your perspective.
- We are all weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we call it love.
- True friendship and true love do sustain the tests of distance and time.
- You can’t change who you are. You can only change what you know and how you apply this knowledge.
- It is okay to be angry. It is never okay to be cruel.
- Even when you feel like you have nothing, someone else likely has far less. Find them and help them. You’ll see why.
- Having a thousand credentials on the wall will not make you a decent human being. But genuinely helping one person everyday will.
- Remember, change happens for a reason. Roll with it. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
i'll find the words if i can just stop thinking
Twenty Life Lessons : : :