Saturday, December 03, 2011

via we r who we r
TGIF! TGIF! I have Saturday & Sunday off! TGIF! Ok, I missed the whole TGIF thing because it's no longer Friday. I'm such a slacker when it comes to Top 5 Friday on Friday. I hope you don't mind. But yesterday was a good, long day followed by a good, long night.

And why I'm awake... I can't answer that. But I have a plan to combat my fatigue! A trip to the gym followed by a date with Starbucks. Not a bad Saturday morning, right?

Alright. Alright. I'll stop my yammering and let you enjoy all of these lovely links.

1. Do you watch Parks & Rec? If no, then treat yo' self to an episode! And if that's not your thing, then treat yourself to something else. I say so. This lovely blog also had a post this week about being above average. I encourage you to read it, then live it.

2. Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

3. When Andrea made the switch from old url to new, I was nervous, but she has continued to deliver - I love her blog. And this post about long drives, well, I want it to be my life. There's nothing I love more than traveling with friends. And there's no trip I want to make more than to travel along the coast of California. Where do I sign up?

4. Do you love music? Do you love lyrics? Do you love Tumblr? You'll love this.

5. There are a few places that have captivated me. New York is one of them. Why? Oh, I'm not sure. The magic of a never sleeping city is intoxicating. The beauty of 843 acres of green in the middle of a cement block is unexpected and breathtaking. Watch this time lapse video to see what I mean.

6. I just discovered Bob Harper's Bikini Body Workout on Shape's website. I love Bob Harper. I would follow him to the end of my health & wellness world. I don't even know why. I trust him in all of his bearded and ripped abs glory. Also, I think he could make me look like Jillian Michaels. Nbd.

7. My friend Mike posted this song on my FB wall the other day. I like it so much that I've decided to share it with all of you. Enjoy.


Now tell me what you think!


                                                 


And EDIT: I just read this post by/about Ryan Gosling. Really? Broke up a fight & started a protest? Where have I been? I like this. Maybe you will, too.

No comments: