Friday, December 16, 2011

GOOD MORNING! IT'S TOP 5 FRIDAY OVER HERE!

I woke up over an hour ago. That's real life.

So, grab some coffee and read on party people. I did this just for you!

1. Are you busy? Of course you are. Duh. Here are 12 HAPPINESS Habits for Busy People! Read it, Come on, Get Happy!

2. So, we've established you're busy. Do you want to Take It Easy? Of course you do. Duh. Here's a podcast all about it! I listen to Joy & Tracy at the gym - makes me forget I'm on the stair stepper... Sort of.

3. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Enter the Starbucks Venti Iced Coffee. Clearly.

4. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR JAZZFEST LINE UP. For reals.

5. Could I lose a few? Probably. I'm sure I will along my Own Fitness Journey. This is a very honest look at how being healthy goes down. You've got to want it, folks.

And ONE LAST TOPIC! Gift Guides! Love 'em. I do. Seriously.

What do I think are some fail safe gifts for people if they don't have a wish list conveniently located along the right side of their blog like me?

The Happiness Project Calendar - it's positive and it lasts all year long!

Starbucks Gift Card/Locally Roasted Coffee - hello. Caffeine. What's not to love?

BAKED GOODS - make them yourself. Order one. It doesn't matter. Duh. Everyone loves a cookie.

Booze - but only if they drink. And I'm not talking PBR - while refreshing at times, not a good gift. I'm talking a bottle of Hendrick's or Firefly. Maybe a bottle of wine that costs more than $3 or some fancy holiday ale. It's meant to be good. Not cheap.

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles - on sale 2 for $20 with wonderful new smells like Black Pepper Bergamot and Mahogany Teakwood. And they have a COUPON out right now. Get it.

Moroccan Oil - smells lovely and does lovely things to hair. It's not cheap. It's not expensive.

(Good) Nail Polish/Pedicure - every girl loves glitter. Every girl loves color on her toes. Think OPI, Essie, BUTTER. When in doubt, certificate it to your local salon.

A plant - they're eco friendly and friend friendly. A little green thumbed responsibility never hurt anyone and it will enhance the air they breathe! You're so thoughtful!

QUALITY TIME - it's not a cop out gift. It's you! And who doesn't want that for Christmas? Go grab a cup of coffee. See a movie. Bake cookies. Just enjoy being with the other person. NBD. Time is hard to come by!

What do you think belongs on a HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE?

No comments: