Monday, November 05, 2012

It has certainly been awhile since I've blogged. This morning I read a little over 100 posts and decided that I should post my own - you all are so inspiring!

So, what's up party peeps?

I'm currently in the middle of a weeklong vacation. I spent four days out of town. Today will be spent with one of my very best friends watching Gilmore Girls and eating cheap Chinese food to celebrate her birthday! And then I have A VERY LONG TO DO LIST.

Move GIANT TV
Laundry (it's really never ending)
Dentist Appointment
Bare Minerals/Finish Line/Tanger Visit
Grocery Shopping - because I cannot live on oatmeal alone.
Change all the light bulbs in my car that are burnt out
See about fixing my driver side window
Bake something. Anything.
Take care of my fish, Cohen
Get car washed. Inside & out.

That's just a bit. A bit of what needs attention. I'll get it done. Fo sho.

Anywho. That's life. A very long list of things to do. And, if you're very lucky, then it's accompanied by some fantastic people. Sometimes you'll cry. (I've done that a lot recently.) Sometimes you'll be smile. (I've done that a lot recently, too.) And both of these things are good. It's all perspective, I suppose.

Enough of this. I have a to-do list to take care of.

xo.

1 comment:

Craig Archer said...

I love your laundry list of things to do. We all have them. Each of those things can bring emotion. Like laundry, frustration when I think about it, but elation when I am done. It is all perspective. You are a wise person.