Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh heyyyy, Monday.

I had a really awesome day off yesterday, but it looks like we've got a very busy week ahead of us. Work. Dinners. Shopping. Music. Friends. Let's see if we can get it all in, ok? Alright.

I finished the last episode from the Joy the Baker podcast today. I want to make candy cane infused vodka for Christmas. Whoa. Also, I want to make Pumpkin Pie Poptarts with Maple Glaze. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Look! I've got a mint plant that's thriving quite nicely. How about that? Thanks, Mom. I'm glad someone in this family has a green thumb.

There was an all new Gossip Girl on tonight. I was seriously jonesing for it. That's slightly embarrassing, but one hundred percent true.

And here is Monday's quote from Free People... "The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them." - Charles Bukowski

xo.

No comments: