Tuesday, May 20, 2008

well, the rain keeps on coming down

... It feels like a flood in my head.

I'm tired, but not sleepy. Ack.

I just got home from second job. I like my second job. I spend a lot of money at my second job. Oh well.

I'm reading a biography called Fat Girl by Judith Moore. Sometimes it makes me cry.

I want to make a cd, but I keep getting distracted by other music. Aaaand I learned my lesson about putting song lyrics up on Facebook. Sheesh. Sorry for the confusion folks.

I'm listening to the Garden State Soundtrack. I love it.

And it's a winding road. I've been walking for a long time. I still don't know where it goes.

On Saturday, I'm going to sleep. sleep. sleep in. Maybe. Unless I have prior commitments that I don't remember.

I really would like some box macaroni and cheese. I have such strange cravings sometimes. Its too late for me to make that.

I need to make a list of things to do tomorrow - like go to Costco! Ah!

"A lap is an illusion." That's all.

And I can smell the ocean, the salt in the air. And I can see you. You're standing there.

No comments: