Wednesday, April 25, 2007

you sing to my soul. oh you break me.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!" - Henry David Thoreau

Caffeine does not make up for a lack of motivation.

I have a final tomorrow. I'm not done studying. Also, I have to take my marketing final. Only because it's too close for comfort and, even though I'm done, I'm not a quitter.

I worked my last day at the McCutchen House. I cried. Courtney wrote nice things about me in her blog. I cried. I had a really amazing iced mocha at Immac. I did not cry.

The end is bittersweet.

I would like to travel all over the world.

Listen to Maria Taylor (A Good Start) and Grayson Venters.

And it's the same world, honey, that has brought you down as the one that's gonna pick you up.

1 comment:

Megan said...

weird. those are my brother's lyrics.