Thursday, November 09, 2006

i’ve been dying to tell you anything you want to hear

... and sugar, we're going down swinging.

I want to go to Nashville to see Rachel and to meet the new baby. She's awfully adorable. I hate missing out on people's lives.

I think I could work at a country club if I needed geographic flexibility.

I watch two shows during the week: Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy. Next week, these two shows will both be overwhelming. Proposals. Marty. Paris, the city not the girl. Dr. McDreamy. Two surgeries. And so much more to look forward to.

Speaking of things to look forward to... Matt and I will be in the same time zone again in two weeks. Happy. And we'll get to spend Thanksgiving together - with his family. I like his family. It's nice of them to include me and I really appreciate it. It's weird though because I've never spent this holiday with anyone other than my mom.

Oo. And Shack on the Lake is this weekend. I'm excited about that, too.

A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes and trains and cars. I'd walk to you if I had no other way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha- I watch Grey`s Anatomy when I`m at home too! I like your taste in shows more and more, lol...hope you`re having a great time at Shack on the Lake.