Monday, September 25, 2006

but you turned me into somebody loved.

I let the day go by - I always say goodbye. I watch the stars from my window sill, The whole world is moving and I’m standing still. I thought of you and where you’d gone. And the world spins madly on.

I live in an ever changing city - where people come and go. Columbia rarely gets to keep the people it meets. Luckily, I'm different than a city. The goodbyes that are the hardest and mean the most are for the people who I will see again because they mean that much. Because they've shaped my life in that way.

It's hard to watch people come and go, but it's good to know that it's done with an intent that is unparalleled to most decisions I've ever made.

I hope one day that God takes me to these amazing places and uses me for all the amazing things I see him using my friends for. I'm overly blessed by the impact they (here or far away) have all had in my life.

To Miss Amy May - You are an amazing woman filled with more faith than I have ever seen. I pray for your travels, the work you're going to do and the lives you're going to change. Don't ever doubt yourself or what you're doing. Thank you for being a part of my life! I love you and I'll see you in a year...

All it takes is a little faith and a lot of heart, sweetheart.

No comments: