Saturday, August 19, 2006

your love is better than ice cream

The way I love coffee is different from the way I love my iPod. The way I love those things is different from the way I love my friends. The way I love some of my friends is different from the way I love other friends. The way I love my friends is different, a lot of the time, from how I love my family. And all of that love is different from how I love God. And it's all certainly very different from the way God loves me. Thank goodness for that too.

It's the same word in every sentence, but it's different. Been thinking about that... Is all love equal? Should all love be equal? Hmmm.

I don't quite know how to say what I feel. Those three words are said too much. They're not enough.

I read an article today about a man who got stuck in a vat of chocolate. Evidently, this is a bad experience. Especially when the temperature of the chocolate is around 110 degrees. I do know that is not love. Bad. Very bad.

Chai latte with a shot of espresso. Yum. Oh, I was part of the sixty pizza prepping process today. Crazy. Um. I keep adding more and more music to my library. Wedding music. Lots and lots of it. My iTunes is going to revolt soon.

Um. Well. Productive now. Maybe. Nah. Going to see a girlie movie with Alison. Because I can.

No comments: