Saturday, July 15, 2006

crazy. how it feels tonight.

It's crazy, I'm thinking,
Just knowing that the world is round.
Here I'm dancing on the ground.
Am I right side up or upside down?
Is it real or am I dreaming?

Today has been so full. I had an entire blog written. Then I erased it and wrote another one. Then I erased it and started this one... I can't even remember everything, but it all came down to three things: gluten free cheesecake baking, Gilmore Girls with my girls, and a phone call from Matt Jones who I miss so much I can't stand it sometimes.

All is right with my world for the moment.

And p.s. David Hislop - you seem to have gone M.I.A. Call me back. Email. Send a smoke signal. Morse code. Something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that that is the bubble skirt. Nice.