Sunday, May 07, 2006

it has been quite a day.

alison graduated this morning. along with five million other people i know. congrats class of 2006. she's in charleston now.

sushi and blizzards with david. yum.

work with claynotaiken from 5 to midnight. bring nubar 3 hudson's homemade wet napkins.

then jones helped me start moving into the new apartment. and by help, i mean he did basically all the heavy lifting and i opened doors and drove to and from.

and now i'm eating the gelato he brought for me. mmm. i just don't know what life will be like when he leaves. thats a whole other blog.

i just found a packet of duck sauce under my desk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»